Registration with the Government of Israel

INGOs seeking to operate in Jerusalem/Israel or obtain work visas for their international staff are required to register with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (MoLSA).

Organizations should compile the following documents (Download) and submit to the MoLSA international relations branch via Mr. Benjamin Behar:

Organizations seeking to apply should take note of possible shifts in Israeli policies regarding new INGO registrations, and are advised to contact Lev Yuriditsky

Registration with the Palestinian National Authority

Under review...